The following points are offered as suggested directions for the prayer of the saints and the churches specifically related to the Lord’s move in North America. These points are not meant to limit but to release the prayer. We encourage all the saints and the churches to join the resurrected and ascended Christ in His intercession for His interests in North America.
1. The intensified preaching of the high gospel, the propagation of the word of the ministry, and the establishment of new local churches, for the increase and spread of the Lord’s testimony.
2. The people who are predestinated by God: (1) sinners to be saved and seeking believers to come to the full knowledge of the truth, (2) proper and useful ones to be gained for the recovery, and (3) a demographically proportionate number of local people to be added to the recovery.
3. All ages of saints in the churches to function according to their capacity, especially in the raising up of the next generation – the children, young people, and college-age saints – for the Lord’s testimony according to His economy.
4. The growing ranks of young working saints (ages 20-40) in the churches, both the job-dropping and the job-keeping saints, including the graduates of the full-time training, to be strong in the spirit to overcome in order to live Christ for the church and to be normal functioning members in the service of the Body to bear the primary burden in the practical church life.
5. All the saints to be renewed in their heart toward mankind, to be laboring priests of the gospel, to personally, directly, regularly, and faithfully visit and contact people for their spiritual welfare, to bear remaining fruit, and to shepherd the Lord’s sheep for the increase of the recovery and the building up of the Body.
6. The campus work and the community gospel work.
7. The full-time training (FTTA, FTTA-XB, FTTMx, FTTA-MA), including the trainees, the trainers, and the serving ones.
8. The services of and the serving saints at Living Stream Ministry, Defense and Confirmation Project, Bibles for America, Bibles for Canada, and Rhema Literature Distributors.
9. The forces of religious opposition to the Lord’s recovery to be bound, the names of Watchman Nee, Witness Lee, and the local churches to be cleared from blame, and the number of friends of the recovery among Christian leaders to grow.
10. The establishing and preservation of strong and spiritual marriages and healthy and sanctified families as solid foundational units for the building up of the local churches.
11. The preservation of society from moral degradation and corruption, especially in the United States, which is still a strategic and leading nation for God’s move in His recovery on the earth today.
12. The hand of God to be upon the leaders in the highest levels of government to guide the North American nations in the fear of God, in reverence for God’s Word, and in respect for His principles, so that the church life can go on in peace.
– The co-workers in North America
This, as well as other links, language translations, documents, and media regarding the current prayer burden can be found at Beseeching.org.