Burdens related to Europe (week of 10 September 2017)
1) Federal election in Germany (24 September)
The German federal election will take place on 24 September. The results will decide the next German Chancellor. Additional information can be found at German Federal Election.
2) Blending trips, free literature distribution, and regional conferences following the ITERO
Following the ITERO in Leipzig, Germany, which will take place on 5-7 October, blending trips with free literature distribution and weekend conferences will take place in eight regions throughout Europe.
For details, please visit Regional Conferences and Blending Trips. Please pray that the Lord will take a major step in His move in Europe through the blending of the saints in one accord.
3) The Lord’s move in Germany
Please continue to pray:
- That those who are in the process of emigrating to Germany will find housing and jobs (for the jobkeeping full-timers) and will obtain visas to live and serve long term in Germany
- For the learning of the German language by the saints who have emigrated
- That the Lord will send experienced brothers who can provide leadership to the work in Germany An application for those who wish to emigrate for the Lord’s move can be found on the Application page at www.lordsmove.org. Gifts to support the Lord’s move in Germany should be given to LME and designated “European Gospel Work.”
4) Freshers’ Fayres at UK Universities
The new academic year begins in the coming weeks. Please pray:
- For the students, the homes, and the labor on the campuses in the UK
- For key students to be raised up to be burdened on campuses throughout the UK and Europe
- For many local seeking ones to be gained as remaining fruit
5) Polish New Testament Recovery Version proofreading project
Please pray for the Lord’s continued blessing on this project and for the timely completion of all the tasks for the best possible publication of the New Testament Recovery Version in Polish.
6) Printing of Bibles for Europe
Donations for future printings should be given directly to LSM and designated “Printing Bibles for Europe.” To download instructions on how to give to LSM, click on this link.
7) UK Building Project (London)
Please see amanatrust.org.uk for information on this important project. Instructions for giving directly to Amana Trust can be found on the same website. Instructions for giving through LME can be found on the Offerings page at www.lordsmove.org. Designate offerings for “UK Building Fund.”
8) Continuing distribution of ministry publications and shepherding of seeking ones
- For the radio broadcasts in the UK and Spain and the continuing distribution of the New Testament Recovery Version and other free ministry publications in all the European languages.
- For the shepherding of the seeking ones and their entering into the church life.
9) The raising up of the Lord’s testimony in major cities in Europe, including Lisbon, Portugal; Krakow, Poland; Vienna, Austria; Sofia, Bulgaria; Thessaloniki, Greece; Zagreb, Croatia; Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia; Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland; Bilbao, Spain; Hamburg and Munich, Germany; and Tirana, Albania.
Burdens related to Israel
To receive prayer requests for Israel, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask the brothers to add you to the mailing list. Please include your name and locality.