Burdens related to Europe (week of 3 December 2017)
1) Reports on blending trips and regional conferences after the fall 2017 ITERO in Leipzig
Reports on blending trips (including Bible distribution) and regional conferences that took place after the fall 2017 ITERO in Leipzig, Germany, can be downloaded from https://amanatrust.org.uk/reports/.
A video report from Eastern Europe can be viewed at https://tinyurl.com/eeiteroreport. Please pray:
- That all who received a Bible will read it and receive the light and life embodied in it
- That many seeking ones, especially the key ones, will be shepherded into the church life
- For the raising up of lampstands in many cities that were visited after the fall ITERO (see the next page for a list of the target cities)
2) Winter School of Truth (WST) in the UK, the Netherlands, and Spain
The subject of the WST will be “The Two Spirits.” Please pray that through the WST the Lord will gain a group of young people in Europe who are constituted with the truth.
3) The Lord’s move in Germany
Please continue to pray:
- That those who are in the process of emigrating to Germany will find housing and jobs (for the jobkeeping full-timers) and will obtain visas to live and serve long term in Germany
- That more young saints from outside Germany will gain admission to German universities to make it possible for them to contact and gain the German students
- For the learning of the German language by the saints who have emigrated
- That the Lord will send experienced brothers who can provide leadership to the work in Germany
- For the increase, strengthening, and building up of all the existing churches in Germany An application for those who wish to emigrate for the Lord’s move can be found on the Application page at www.lordsmove.org. Gifts to support the Lord’s move in Germany should be given to LME and designated “European Gospel Work.” See the Offerings page on the LME website.
4) UK Building Project (London)
There is an urgent need to construct facilities in London for the training of the saints in Europe in the truth and the practice of the church life. For information regarding this burden, please click on the link UK Building Project at https://amanatrust.org.uk. Instructions for giving directly to Amana Trust can be found on the same website, and instructions for giving through LME (mainly for those outside Europe) can be found at www.lordsmove.org/ukbuildingfund/. Designate offerings for “UK Building Project.”
5) Printing of Bibles for Europe
Donations for future printings should be given directly to LSM and designated “Printing Bibles for Europe.” Please download instructions for giving to LSM by clicking on the link How to Give on the Information page at www.lordsmove.org.
6) Continuing distribution of ministry publications and shepherding of seeking ones
- For the radio broadcasts in the UK and Spain and the continuing distribution of the New Testament Recovery Version and other free ministry publications in all the European languages.
- For the shepherding of the seeking ones and their entering into the church life.
7) The raising up of the Lord’s testimony in major cities in Europe, including Lisbon, Portugal; Vienna, Austria; Sofia, Bulgaria; Thessaloniki, Greece; Zagreb, Croatia; Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia; Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland; Bilbao, Spain; Hamburg and Munich, Germany; and Tirana, Albania.
Burdens related to Israel
To receive prayer requests for Israel, please write to email@example.com and ask the brothers to add you to the mailing list. Please include your name and locality.