Burdens related to Europe (week of 8 April 2018)
1) European Brothers Training, Bower House, London (20-22 April)
2) Spring conference in Paris (27-29 April)
3) International conference in Warsaw, Poland (28 April — 1 May), and further distribution of the Polish New Testament Recovery Version (23-27 April and 2-3 May)
4) Conferences in Bucharest, Romania (4-6 May), and in Milan, Italy (5-6 May)
5) One-week trainings, Bower House, London (30 April — 26 May)
6) The Lord’s move in Germany
Please continue to pray for:
- The blending of the churches and saints in the German-speaking countries
- The churches’ entering into the God-ordained way to shepherd the new gospel contacts and the new believers into the church life
- The raising up of lampstands in Hamburg, Munich, Aachen, Cologne, Bielefeld, Bochum, Darmstadt, Heidelberg, Mainz, Gießen, Limburg, Tübingen, Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Kassel, Leipzig, and Dresden
- The coming of trainees from FTTT (3 April to 5 May) and FTTA-XB (3-21 May) to strengthen the Lord’s move among the churches and in all of Germany
- The continued sowing of the German New Testament Recovery Version and the reaping of the 30,000+ recipients who were contacted in October 2017
- The Lord to send more experienced brothers who can provide leadership to the work in Germany
- More young saints from outside Germany to gain admission to German universities
- Those emigrating to Germany to obtain visas, find jobs and housing, and learn the German language An application for those who are led by the Lord to emigrate for the Lord’s move can be downloaded by clicking on Application at www.lordsmove.org. Gifts to support the Lord’s move in Germany should be given to LME and designated “European Gospel Work.” For instructions click on Offerings on the home page of the LME website.
7) UK Building Project (London)
For information regarding the urgent need to construct training facilities in London, please click on the links UK Building Project and Reports at https://amanatrust.org.uk. The present burden is to expand facilities at Woodland Camp so that 200 Europeans per week can be trained. The cost of this expansion is estimated to be approximately 2.5 million US dollars. Instructions for giving through LME can be found at www.lordsmove.org/ukbuildingfund. Designate offerings for “UK Building Project.”
8) Printing of Bibles for Europe
Donations for future printings should be given directly to LSM and designated “Printing Bibles for Europe.” Click on Information at the top of www.lordsmove.org, and then on the link How to Give.
9) Radio broadcasts in the UK and Spain, continuing distribution of the Recovery Version and ministry publications in the European languages, and shepherding of seeking ones
10) The raising up of the Lord’s testimony in major cities in Europe, including Lisbon, Portugal; Vienna, Austria; Sofia, Bulgaria; Thessaloniki, Greece; Zagreb, Croatia; Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia; Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland; Bilbao, Spain; Hamburg and Munich, Germany; Amsterdam and Rotterdam, the Netherlands; and Tirana, Albania.
Burdens related to Israel
To receive prayer requests for Israel, please write to email@example.com and ask the brothers to add you to the mailing list. Please include your name and locality.