Burdens related to Europe (week of 29 July 2018)
1) European Young People’s Conference in Poland (29 July – 4 August)
A Senior Conference, a Junior Conference, and a Parents & Children Conference are running concurrently.
Please pray particularly:
• For the opening of the young people to the Lord and for His personal speaking to each one
• For the binding of the enemy against illnesses, accidents, and all his distracting tactics
• That the serving ones will be supplied and brought into the Lord’s heart for the young people
2) A new meeting hall in Madrid, Spain
As of 23 July the offerings received have fully met the need for the purchase of the property. The closing date is now set for September 30. All future offerings will be used toward renovations. It is estimated that 100,000 USD will be needed. The saints in Madrid and the work in the Iberian Peninsula would like to thank the churches and the saints for their faithful and generous participation in this move of the Lord. May the Lord bless and continue to grace all the saints.
3) The Lord’s move in Germany
Please continue to pray for:
• The situation in Münich: There are now 142 who are asking for further contact. Many of these, if not most, are native German-speaking students. There is currently a great need for a mature American or Canadian (preferably) couple to migrate to Münich permanently, as well as housing for the saints who are going there to labor
• The raising up of lampstands in Hamburg, Bremen, Göttingen, Münich, Aachen, Cologne, Bielefeld, Bochum, Darmstadt, Heidelberg, Mainz, Gießen, Limburg, Tübingen, Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Kassel, Leipzig, and Dresden
• The continued sowing of the German New Testament Recovery Version and the reaping of the 30,000+ recipients who were contacted since October 2017
• The Lord to send more experienced brothers who can provide leadership to the work in Germany
• More young saints from outside Germany to gain admission to German universities
• The emigrating saints to obtain visas, find jobs and housing, and learn the German language
An application for those who are led by the Lord to emigrate for the Lord’s move can be downloaded by clicking on Application at www.lordsmove.org. Gifts to support the Lord’s move in Germany should be given to LME and designated “European Gospel Work.” For instructions click on Offerings on the home page of the LME website.
4) UK Building Project (London)
Those who wish to give through LME for the training facility at Woodland Camp can find instructions at www.lordsmove.org/ukbuildingfund. Designate offerings for “UK Building Project.”
5) Printing of Bibles for Europe
Donations for future printings should be given directly to LSM and designated “Printing Bibles for Europe.” Click on Information at the top of www.lordsmove.org, and then on the link How to Give.
6) Radio broadcasts in the UK and Spain, continuing distribution of the Recovery Version and ministry publications in the European languages, and shepherding of seeking ones
7) The raising up of the Lord’s testimony in major cities in Europe, including Lisbon, Portugal; Vienna, Austria; Sofia, Bulgaria; Thessaloniki, Greece; Zagreb, Croatia; Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia; Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland; Bilbao, Spain; Hamburg and Munich, Germany; Amsterdam and Rotterdam, the Netherlands; and Tirana, Albania.
Burdens related to Israel
To receive prayer requests for Israel, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask the brothers to
add you to the mailing list. Please include your name and locality.