Burdens related to Europe (week of 5 August 2018)
1) A new meeting hall in Madrid, Spain
As of 1 August 2018 all the financial needs, both for the purchase of the property and for remodeling, have been fully met. The saints in Madrid are very thankful to all the saints and the churches for their support and giving in love. Also, they just received notice that they have been registered in the General Section of the Registry of Religious Entities of the Ministry of Justice. This is a major milestone, and it happened much more expeditiously than anyone expected. This is the necessary initial step.Now the saints will proceed with the application process to be registered in the Special Section of the Registry. Only then can they benefit from all the statutory provisions for evangelical churches. The goal is to achieve that milestone in time for closing, which is now scheduled for 30 September 2018.
Please continue to pray for this.
2) University training at Bower House, London (12-17 August)
3) Beginning of FTTL autumn semester (13 August)
4) The Lord’s move in Germany
Please continue to pray for:
• The situation in Münich: There are now 142 who are asking for further contact. Many of these, if not most, are native German-speaking students. There is currently a great need for a mature American or Canadian (preferably) couple to migrate to Münich permanently, as well as housing for the saints who are going there to labor
• The raising up of lampstands in Hamburg, Bremen, Göttingen, Münich, Aachen, Cologne, Bielefeld, Bochum, Darmstadt, Heidelberg, Mainz, Gießen, Limburg, Tübingen, Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Kassel, Leipzig, and Dresden
• The continued sowing of the German New Testament Recovery Version and the reaping of the 30,000+ recipients who were contacted since October 2017
• The Lord to send more experienced brothers who can provide leadership to the work in Germany
• More young saints from outside Germany to gain admission to German universities
• The emigrating saints to obtain visas, find jobs and housing, and learn the German language
An application for those who are led by the Lord to emigrate for the Lord’s move can be downloaded by clicking on Application at www.lordsmove.org. Gifts to support the Lord’s move in Germany should be given to LME and designated “European Gospel Work.” For instructions click on Offerings on the home page of the LME website.
5) UK Building Project (London)
Those who wish to give through LME for the training facility at Woodland Camp can find instructions
at www.lordsmove.org/ukbuildingfund. Designate offerings for “UK Building Project.”
6) Printing of Bibles for Europe
Donations for future printings should be given directly to LSM and designated “Printing Bibles for Europe.” Click on Information at the top of www.lordsmove.org, and then on the link How to Give.
7) Radio broadcasts in the UK and Spain, continuing distribution of the Recovery Version and ministry publications in the European languages, and shepherding of seeking ones
8) The raising up of the Lord’s testimony in major cities in Europe, including Lisbon, Portugal; Vienna, Austria; Sofia, Bulgaria; Thessaloniki, Greece; Zagreb, Croatia; Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia; Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland; Bilbao, Spain; Hamburg and Munich, Germany; Amsterdam and Rotterdam, the Netherlands; and Tirana, Albania.
Burdens related to Israel
To receive prayer requests for Israel, please write to email@example.com and ask the brothers to add you to the mailing list. Please include your name and locality.