Announcement of Spring Conference in Israel
May 10-12, 2012
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
We would like to take this opportunity to invite the saints in the Lord’s recovery to join us, according to the Lord’s leading and the fellowship in the Body, for our Spring conference which will be held May 10 -12, 2012 at Karei Deshe on the Sea of Galilee. This will be the 21st time that all the saints in Israel and guests from abroad gather together for two days set aside for blending with the Body, seeking the Lord and the enjoyment of His word. In our most recent times together, we have been able to cover the content of some of the seven feasts and also enjoyed the presence of a good number of saints from North America, South America, Mexico, the Far East, Europe, New Zealand, Australia and Russia. We are expecting and praying that this time, also, will be very profitable for the blending and building up the Body and for the pursuing together according to the vision of the age.
For all those who may have some burden to come in the spring 2012, we would like to present the following practical considerations.
1. Registration deadline for housing at the conference is April 1, 2012.
2. Conference General Schedule: Begins May 10th at 6:00 p.m. and ends May 12th at 7:00 p.m.
3. The registration fee is $200. This fee includes the two nights in the Conference Center(May 10 & May 11) and all 7 meals from dinner May 10 through dinner on May 12.
1. Days may get into the upper 80’s (30’s Celsius), but most likely will be in the lower 80’s (25-28 Celsius).
2. Evenings will be cooler – likely in the lower to mid 70’s (21-24 Celsius). A sweater and/or light jacket would be a good idea.
3. There is only a slight chance of rain and you can buy an umbrella in Israel.
1. Welcome to attend the Conference.
2. Programs for children are arranged among the parents and serving ones.
If you feel good about coming for this time, please fellowship with the saints in your locality. We would be very glad if some were able to join us for this time of blending. After your registration is confirmed you will be sent via email additional information related to your trip and how to pay.
For questions related to conference registration, please contact us by email at email@example.com. If you need to speak to someone related to your registration for the conference, please contact Kris Seidner at phone number: +972547833230 .
Tours Prior to the conference, there will be two tours beginning May 3rd and ending at the Conference Center on May 10th. One tour will be in the Spanish language and one tour will be in the English language. After the conference there will be a tour in the Russian language from May 13-15. For more information related to JJ Travel in Israel tours, the website is www.jjtravelinisrael.com. If you have questions or want more information regarding the tours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to pass this invitation on to any other saints in the Lord’s recovery who maybe interested in coming.