Burdens related to Europe (week of 1 October 2017)
1) Fall ITERO in Leipzig, Germany (5-7 October)
2017 is the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation led by Martin Luther. Through the Reformation God recovered the truth of justification by faith. Since the Reformation the Lord has advanced by recovering many crucial truths in the Scriptures that were lost in the degradation of the church. The messages in the ITERO will focus on the Lord’s up-to-date recovery of the church for the building up of the Body and the preparation of the bride. More than 1700 brothers are registered from all over Europe and around the world. Please pray that the Lord will cover the travel of all the brothers, will release His present speaking, and will blend all the brothers for the reality of His Body.
2) Blending trips, free literature distribution, and regional conferences following the ITERO
Following the ITERO in Leipzig, blending trips with free literature distribution and weekend conferences will take place in eight regions throughout Europe. For details, visit itero2017.amanatrust.org.uk/62-2/.
Please pray that the Lord will take a major step in His move in Europe through the propagation of His interpreted Word, the gaining of seeking new ones, and the blending of the saints in one accord.
3) First Lord’s table in Krakow, Poland (15 October 2017)
The first Lord’s table to begin the church life in Krakow, Poland, will take place on 15 October 2017.
Please pray for a strong testimony in Krakow for the Lord’s move in Poland.
4) The Lord’s move in Germany
Please continue to pray:
- That those who are in the process of emigrating to Germany will find housing and jobs (for the jobkeeping full-timers) and will obtain visas to live and serve long term in Germany
- For the learning of the German language by the saints who have emigrated
- That the Lord will send experienced brothers who can provide leadership to the work in Germany An application for those who wish to emigrate for the Lord’s move can be found on the Application page at www.lordsmove.org. Gifts to support the Lord’s move in Germany should be given to LME and designated “European Gospel Work.” See the Offerings page on the LME website.
5) Printing of Bibles for Europe
Donations for future printings should be given directly to LSM and designated “Printing Bibles for Europe.” Please download www.lordsmove.org/pdfs/GivingtoEuropeGospelWork.pdf for instructions.
6) UK Building Project (London)
Please see amanatrust.org.uk for information on this important project. Instructions for giving directly to Amana Trust can be found on the same website. Instructions for giving through LME can be found on the Offerings page at www.lordsmove.org. Designate offerings for “UK Building Fund.”
7) Continuing distribution of ministry publications and shepherding of seeking ones
- For the radio broadcasts in the UK and Spain and the continuing distribution of the New Testament Recovery Version and other free ministry publications in all the European languages.
- For the shepherding of the seeking ones and their entering into the church life.
8) The raising up of the Lord’s testimony in major cities in Europe, including Lisbon, Portugal; Vienna, Austria; Sofia, Bulgaria; Thessaloniki, Greece; Zagreb, Croatia; Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia; Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland; Bilbao, Spain; Hamburg and Munich, Germany; and Tirana, Albania.
Burdens related to Israel
To receive prayer requests for Israel, please write to email@example.com and ask the brothers to add you to the mailing list. Please include your name and locality.