Prayer Burdens – Week 1 of June
1. Pray for the group meeting for young people to be held every week, that the young saints can be attracted by God, grow up in life and be perfected in truth to become pillars of the church.
2. Pray for more brothers and sisters to join the prayer meeting to open to the Lord fully, love Him, love His church and become living and functioning members to shepherd each other for the building of the church.
Pray for the printing, publication and distribution of seven Rhema books in Laos.
1. Pray that the saints in the churches in India can have a genuine breakthrough in the experience of life in the matter of financial offering for the Land Purchasing Project in Chennai by living in resurrection to overcome material possessions; pray that the Lord can meet all the needs within the next 2 months.
2. Pray for the Perfecting Meetings for the responsible brothers which will be held in Trivandrum for the churches in Kerala from June 8-9, and in Hyderabad for the churches in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana from June 10-11.
2. 为更多弟兄姊妹参加祷告聚会，完全向主敞开，爱祂， 爱祂的召会，并成为活而尽功用的肢体，为着召会的建造彼此牧养代祷。