Burdens related to Europe (week of 24 June 2018)
1) A new meeting hall in Madrid, Spain
The final payment for the purchase of the new property is due on July 30. As of now, about 355,000 USD are still needed. For instructions on how to give through LME, click on Offerings at www.lordsmove.org and designate offerings for “Meeting Hall in Madrid.”
2) Registration for the conference on the Iberian Peninsula (14-16 December)
For those who wish to plan early, registration is now open for the 25th annual conference on the Iberian Peninsula, which will take place on 14-16 December. The registration deadline is 1 October. Informationcan be found at https://amanatrust.org.uk/events/eventdetails.php?eventid=722.
3) The Lord’s move in Germany
Please continue to pray for:
• The situation in Münich: There are now 142 who are asking for further contact. Many of these, if not most, are native German-speaking students. There have been many positive responses with at least 34 new ones, and 13 have already come to either a home meeting or a barbecue. There is a great need for a mature American or Canadian (preferably) couple to migrate to Münich permanently, as well as housing for the saints who are going there to labor
• The raising up of lampstands in Hamburg, Bremen, Göttingen, Münich, Aachen, Cologne, Bielefeld, Bochum, Darmstadt, Heidelberg, Mainz, Gießen, Limburg, Tübingen, Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Kassel, Leipzig, and Dresden
• The continued sowing of the German New Testament Recovery Version and the reaping of the
30,000+ recipients who were contacted since October 2017
• The Lord to send more experienced brothers who can provide leadership to the work in Germany
• More young saints from outside Germany to gain admission to German universities
• Those emigrating to Germany to obtain visas, find jobs and housing, and learn the German language
An application for those who are led by the Lord to emigrate for the Lord’s move can be downloaded by clicking on Application at www.lordsmove.org. Gifts to support the Lord’s move in Germany should be given to LME and designated “European Gospel Work.” For instructions click on Offerings on the home page of the LME website.
4) UK Building Project (London)
Those who wish to give through LME for the training facility at Woodland Camp can find instructions
at www.lordsmove.org/ukbuildingfund. Designate offerings for “UK Building Project.”
5) Printing of Bibles for Europe
Donations for future printings should be given directly to LSM and designated “Printing Bibles for Europe.” Click on Information at the top of www.lordsmove.org, and then on the link How to Give.
6) Radio broadcasts in the UK and Spain, continuing distribution of the Recovery Version and ministry publications in the European languages, and shepherding of seeking ones
7) The raising up of the Lord’s testimony in major cities in Europe, including Lisbon, Portugal; Vienna, Austria; Sofia, Bulgaria; Thessaloniki, Greece; Zagreb, Croatia; Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia; Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland; Bilbao, Spain; Hamburg and Munich, Germany; Amsterdam and Rotterdam, the Netherlands; and Tirana, Albania.
Burdens related to Israel
To receive prayer requests for Israel, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask the brothers to add you to the mailing list. Please include your name and locality.