Burdens related to Europe (week of 2 September 2018)
1) Brief update from Madrid, Spain
Another milestone has been achieved in the process of registering our ministry in Spain with the Ministry of Justice. We received the recommendations that are required for membership in the Federation of
Evangelical Religious Entities of Spain (FEREDE), who will then arrange for our full registration with the
Ministry that will entitle us to all the legal benefits. We continue to thank the Lord for His timing and way.
2) Autumn Chinese-speaking conference in Paris (14-16 September)
3) International conference in Bratislava, Slovakia (29-30 September)
4) Weekend retreats at Bower House, London (29-30 September and 6-7 October)
5) First Lord’s table in Munich, Germany (14 October)
More information will be forthcoming. Please pray for the raising up of a shining golden lampstand in
6) The Lord’s move in Germany
Please continue to pray for:
• The situation in Münich: There are now 142 who are asking for further contact. Many of these, if not most, are native German-speaking students. There is currently a great need for a mature American or Canadian (preferably) couple to migrate to Münich permanently, as well as housing for the saints who are going there to labor
• The raising up of lampstands in Hamburg, Bremen, Göttingen, Münich, Aachen, Cologne, Bielefeld, Bochum, Darmstadt, Heidelberg, Mainz, Gießen, Limburg, Tübingen, Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Kassel, Leipzig, and Dresden
• The continued sowing of the German New Testament Recovery Version and the reaping of the 30,000+ recipients who were contacted since October 2017
• The Lord to send more experienced brothers who can provide leadership to the work in Germany
• More young saints from outside Germany to gain admission to German universities
• The emigrating saints to obtain visas, find jobs and housing, and learn the German language
An application for those who are led by the Lord to emigrate for the Lord’s move can be downloaded by clicking on Application at www.lordsmove.org. Gifts to support the Lord’s move in Germany should be given to LME and designated “European Gospel Work.” For instructions click on Offerings on the home page of the LME website.
7) UK Building Project (London)
Those who wish to give through LME for the training facility at Woodland Camp can find instructions
at www.lordsmove.org/ukbuildingfund. Designate offerings for “UK Building Project.”
8) Printing of Bibles for Europe
Donations for future printings should be given directly to LSM and designated “Printing Bibles for Europe.” Click on Information at the top of www.lordsmove.org, and then on the link How to Give.
9) Radio broadcasts in the UK and Spain, continuing distribution of the Recovery Version and
ministry publications in the European languages, and shepherding of seeking ones
10) The raising up of the Lord’s testimony in major cities in Europe, including Lisbon, Portugal;
Vienna, Austria; Sofia, Bulgaria; Thessaloniki, Greece; Zagreb, Croatia; Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia; Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland; Bilbao, Spain; Hamburg and Munich, Germany; Amsterdam and Rotterdam, the Netherlands; and Tirana, Albania.
Burdens related to Israel
To receive prayer requests for Israel, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask the brothers to
add you to the mailing list. Please include your name and locality.