Burdens related to Europe (week of 7 October 2018)
1) First Lord’s table in Münich, Germany (14 October)
Please pray for the raising up of a shining golden lampstand in Münich.
2) European Brothers’ Training (16-18 October) and International Blending Conference (19-21 October) in Baarlo, Netherlands
3) One-week trainings at Bower House, London (29 Oct – 24 Nov)
Please pray that through these trainings the Lord will build up His testimony in Europe.
4) Iberian Peninsula conference in Malaga, Spain (14-16 December)
Information can be found at https://www.amanatrust.org.uk/calendar/iberian-peninsula.
5) The Lord’s move in Germany
Please continue to pray for:
• The care of the existing students and the gaining of new ones at the beginning of the academic year in the universities
• An adequate meeting hall for the church in Berlin to be found in the best location, at an affordable price, and readily accessible to public transportation
• The raising up of lampstands in Hamburg, Bremen, Göttingen, Aachen, Cologne, Bielefeld, Bochum, Darmstadt, Heidelberg, Mainz, Gießen, Limburg, Tübingen, Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Kassel, Leipzig, and Dresden
• The continued sowing of the German New Testament Recovery Version and the reaping of the 30,000+ recipients who were contacted since October 2017
• The Lord to send more experienced brothers who can provide leadership to the work in Germany
• The emigrating saints to obtain visas, find jobs and housing, and learn the German language
An application for those who are led by the Lord to emigrate for the Lord’s move can be downloaded by clicking on Application at www.lordsmove.org. Gifts to support the Lord’s move in Germany should be given to LME and designated “European Gospel Work.” For instructions click on Offerings on the home page of the LME website.
6) UK Building Project (London)
Those who wish to give through LME for the training facility at Woodland Camp can find instructions at www.lordsmove.org/ukbuildingfund. Designate offerings for “UK Building Project.” More information on the UK building project can be found at www.amanatrust.org.uk/uk-building-project.
7) Printing and distribution of Bibles for Europe
Donations for future printings should be given directly to LSM and designated “Printing Bibles for Europe.” Click on Information at the top of www.lordsmove.org, and then on the link How to Give. Donations for the distribution of Bibles in Europe can be given to LME (click on Offerings on the home page of the LME website ) and designated “Distribution of Bibles in Europe.”
8) Radio broadcasts in the UK and Spain, continuing distribution of the Recovery Version and ministry publications in the European languages, and shepherding of seeking ones
9) The raising up of the Lord’s testimony in major cities in Europe, including Lisbon, Portugal; Vienna, Austria; Sofia, Bulgaria; Thessaloniki, Greece; Zagreb, Croatia; Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia; Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland; Bilbao, Spain; Hamburg, Germany; Amsterdam and Rotterdam, the Netherlands; and Tirana, Albania.
Burdens related to Israel
To receive prayer requests for Israel, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask the brothers to add you to the mailing list. Please include your name and locality. Please note that this is a change.