【The March ITERO Will Continue with Some Changes】
March 9, 2020
In light of the continued spread of the coronavirus and the increased health risk to the elderly brothers who routinely attend the International Training for Elders and Responsible Ones (ITERO), we feel it is necessary to modify the way in which we will conduct the March ITERO in order to
safeguard the health of the brothers.
The March ITERO will continue as planned with the following changes:
1) Participation in the training will be via live webcast in your respective localities. This also applies to the brothers in Southern California. Login credentials will be sent to the training coordinators in each of the churches involved in ITERO.
2) The live meeting schedule will be modified to accommodate brothers on the East Coast. Times given are in Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -7).
First Session: 8:30 AM – 10:15 AM
Second Session: 10:45 AM – 12:30 PM
Third Session: 1:30 PM – 3:15 PM
The training meetings will conclude with the second session on the Lord’s Day.
Brothers on the east coast would start their training at 11:30 AM (EDT) and conclude their last meeting for the day by 6:15 PM (EDT). Those who are outside North America would watch the meetings via the archived videos.
3) Churches with fewer than 4 brothers should endeavor to blend with nearby churches if possible.
4) Churches with more than 50 brothers attending ITERO in their locality should consider whether it is safer to split the brothers into more than 1 group for health concerns. We leave this to the discretion of the local brothers.
5) If brothers from outside the United States are now in the United States and will not return home until after ITERO, we encourage them to blend with a nearby church for the training. Please notify the LSM registration section (email@example.com) as to which church you will join for the training so that your badge may be mailed to that locality. Please do not come to the Ministry Conference Center (MCC) on the LSM campus as you will not be allowed to enter the building.
6) All brothers are required to attend a study group. Whether you chose to meet in person or via an internet conferencing system such as Skype is up to the discretion of the local brothers.
7) Training badges will be mailed to the localities this week and must be worn for all training meetings. Training outlines should arrive before the start of the training.
8) As the registration deadline has passed no additional brothers may register for the training.
9) Wash your hands often with soap and water. Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands. Avoid close contact with others, particularly with people who are sick. Stay home when you are sick. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it in the trash. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
May we all exercise to maintain a high training atmosphere in our localities for the receiving of the Lord’s up-to-date word. Pray for the speaking brothers that the burden for this ITERO may be fully released.
Living Stream Ministry