1. ZOOM might have security holes, please renew it to the updated version. So that your password won’t be hacked, especially for Windows or Mac ushers.
2. Don’t pass the ZOOM meeting invite to the public or irrelevant persons.
3. If someone posted weird links on a chat room, Don’t click it, to avoid tricks.
4. Meeting Passwords Enabled “On” Going forward, your previously scheduled meetings (including those scheduled via your Personal Meeting ID) will have passwords enabled.
5. Virtual Waiting Room Turned on by Default Going forward, the virtual waiting room feature will be automatically turned on by default. The Waiting Room is just like it sounds: It’s a virtual staging area that prevents people from joining a meeting until the host is ready.