Come and join the highschoolers’ around New Zealand for a week of learning and training to enjoy Christ! (See HST Promo Poster)
Monday 5 to Friday 9 October 2020
New Zealand Training Centre, 33 Beale Street, Hamilton
What to bring
Towel, sleeping bag, pillow and a hard copy of the Recovery Version New Testament with footnotes.
Do not bring: Mobile phones, digital equipment, playing cards, chewing gum, secular music, or secular books.
General Guidelines & Expectations
Our expectation is that you will:
- Come and participate in all the meetings and activities of the training.
- Dress properly for every meeting.
- Stay within the Training Centre property for the period of the training, unless you are permitted to leave by the training brothers.
- Treat all the serving ones and other participants at the training with courtesy and respect.
- Go to bed at the appointed time and rise at the appointed time.
- Sleep where you are told and not move rooms.
- Speak nothing negative or critical, and keep a positive attitude.
- Not smoke, nor play cards, nor chew gum, nor use a mobile phone, tablet, or any other digital equipment at the Training Centre (cameras and watches are permitted).
- Not listen to secular music or read secular literature for the duration of the training.
The Highschoolers’ Training is a very precious opportunity to give yourself to the Lord to be trained for one week. Adhering to these guidelines will help foster an environment where you and the other highschoolers can fully enjoy the Lord.
$120 regardless if you attend full time or part time and whether you stay on site or off site (servings ones). We will require payment before registration will be accepted. At the end of the registration form, you will be given details to complete payment. Alternatively, use the payments tab at the top of this page.
Please use the form below to register. Registration is due Monday 21 September 2020