Title: “The Mystery of the Gospel” (see outline below)
Series: The Gospel
OUTLINE (PDF) https://docs.google.com/document/d/10…
The Mystery of the Gospel
- The Mystery of the Universe, God
○ Rev. 4:11 You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, for You have created all things, and because of Your will they were, and were created.
- The Mystery of God, Christ
○ 1 Tim. 6:16 Who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen nor can see…
○ Col. 2:9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily
- The Mystery of Christ, the church
○ Eph. 3:4, 6 …the mystery of Christ…that in Christ Jesus the Gentiles are fellow heirs and fellow members of the Body…
○ Eph. 1:22-23 …the church, which is His Body, the fullness of the One who fills all in all
- The great mystery, Christ and the church
○ Eph. 5:31-32 For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother and shall be joined to his wife, and the two shall be one flesh. This mystery is great, but I speak with regard to Christ and the church.
- Revelation and Stewardship
○ Eph. 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the full knowledge of Him
○ 1 Cor. 4:1 A man should account us in this way, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God.
— — —