Romans 12 – Transformation for Building
12 I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present
your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your
2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of
your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is
good and acceptable and perfect.
2 Cor. 3:18 And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being
transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another.
- How many verses did really expect Drew to get through tonight?
- What were those two main points from these two verses?
- Share some personal experience or insight about:
- What it means to be a “part of the Body of Christ” versus an “individual Christian.”
- Some part of your being (mind, emotions, attention, decisions…) not being the same as it